Find a PVCC bus stop closest to your home

Use the link below to search your address.

Plenty Valley Christian College – Plenty Valley 2024 (

Please note updates to bus route 1, 5, 6, 8 & 10.

School buses leave from the college in turn from 3:40pm.

RouteLink to mapList of stops (PDF)
1RedStrathewen/Arthurs Creek/DoreenAM/PM RouteDetailed Stops
2GreenYallambie (St Helena & Rosanna)AM/PM RouteDetailed Stops
3VioletEltham/Wattle Glen/Kangaroo GroundAM/PM RouteDetailed Stops
4BeigeWhittlesea/Kinglake/Eden Park AM/PM RouteDetailed Stops
5BrownBundoora/GreensboroughAM/PM RouteDetailed Stops
6OrangeSt Andrews /HurstbridgeAM/PM RouteDetailed Stops
7PinkSouth MorangAM/PM RouteDetailed Stops
8YellowHidden Valley/Beveridge/DonnybrookAM/PM RouteDetailed Stops
9BlueEpping NorthAM/PM RouteDetailed Stops
10 NavyMickleham/Craigieburn/WollertAM/PM RouteDetailed Stops

Selection of Bus Routes

If your family wishes to start using the bus service during the term, or if you require any changes to your present arrangements, please confirm your bus travel requirements by completing and submitting the Bus Registration Form to the Business Office.

Casual Bus Users

For all students wishing to use the bus on a casual basis, casual trip passes must be purchased on or before the day of use. From 2023 this can be paid within the BusMinder app. Bookings are essential, as buses may already be full. Bookings also allow us to update the passenger list for each bus within BusMinder. Casual Trip Bookings can be made by phoning the Business Office on 9717 7400.   

Student Cards 

A cost of $7.50 per card applies to all students’ ID cards that are lost and require replacement.  

Public Buses 

Public buses operate to service the areas including Diamond Creek, Arthurs Creek, Whittlesea, Doreen and Mernda.  

Family Car 

Adequate car parking is available on the school site for student pick-up and drop-off.   

Conveyance Allowance Forms

Families who live more than 4.8kms from the College can apply for Conveyance Allowance.  New forms are required per student if you have changed your address, the mode of transport or are a new family.  If you haven’t previously applied for the Conveyance Allowance, please complete an application form and return it to the Business Office. If you require a form please contact the Business Office, or you can download the forms here:

Click here for the private car travel form.

Click here for the private bus travel form.