We are committed to providing unique, engaging and broad educational opportunities for all our students during this unusual situation.
Ensure that you are familiar with your SEQTA username and password to access our SEQTA online portal and learning management system. If you are unsure as to how to login to SEQTA (e.g. don’t know your username or password), please contact email@example.com.
Primary Wellbeing Information
PVCC has placed some information and links for parents and students who would like more information about caring for wellbeing during remote learning. This list will be added to as we find resources which we believe are helpful.
- TALi has some very helpful articles including ‘Helping kids cope with COVID-19’ and ‘Handling kids while working from home’ https://www.talihealth.com.au/
- Big Life Journal has great, colourful charts and helpful resources for learning at home https://biglifejournal.com/
- Our school psychologist Celeste has put together some great ideas for coping while learning from home
Secondary Wellbeing Information
- Smiling Mind is a website and app with very helpful resources for anxiety. Very helpful advice regarding the importance of moving, breathing etc. https://www.smilingmind.com.au/
- Our college psychologist has put together some great ideas for coping while learning from home