Receptionist/Administration Clerk - Maternity Leave Contract
Plenty Valley Christian College is a well-established, independent, co-educational, K-12 College of around 800 students. It is situated in a magnificent semi-rural setting at the edge of the northern growth corridor of Melbourne. Plenty Valley Christian College is a member of Christian Education National (CEN) and is committed to partnering with parents to provide quality education from a Biblical worldview that prepares their children to serve God and their neighbours in the world, according to the gifts God has given them. We have the position of Receptionist/Administration Clerk (Maternity Leave Cover) now available.
About the Role:
The successful applicant will provide a high standard of service at Plenty Valley Christian College in accordance with College policies and procedures. The position entails Early Childhood Administration, Reception, General Administration and First Aid work. This position requires a person with considerable initiative, inter-personal and computer skills and a certificate in Level 2 First Aid. This role involves working as a member of the PVCC Administration Team, alongside approximately 8 other Administration colleagues.
The Reception/Administration Clerks at PVCC are responsible for:
- providing courteous and accurate information to parents, students, staff, prospective parents and visitors to the College
- promoting the College to external visitors
- carrying out general administrative and reception tasks in a friendly and accurate manner
- providing Early Childhood administration support to the Early Years Teaching and Learning staff
Further details are available in the Position Description below.
This role is available for up to 4 days per week, and is for a 6-month contract position, which may be extended subject to requirements. It is a maternity leave cover contract. Start date is ASAP.
To apply please submit your application via post to: The Administration Manager, Plenty Valley Christian College, 840 Yan Yean Rd, DOREEN 3754
or email to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm Monday 20th May 2019 with;
- A fully completed Employment Application Form,
- A covering letter to the Principal addressing the selection criteria within the position description
- Curriculum Vitae (max 4 pages)
Note: Interviews may be conducted prior to the closing date as applications are received. Interested applicants are encouraged to apply promptly.