Secondary French Teacher
About the College
Plenty Valley Christian College (PVCC) is a 3-year-old Kinder to Year 12, Co-educational Christian College of approximately 800 students. The College is located in a magnificent semi-rural setting. We are committed to the establishment of close partnerships with parents in the education and nurture of their children. PVCC students learn within an educational framework based on Biblical principles and we endeavour to develop a strong sense of community amongst the students, parents and staff. Every staff member plays a role in the pastoral care of the students.
About the role
The appointee will be a VIT registered teacher who is highly organized and enthusiastic with significant expertise in their area of teaching. They report to KLA Leaders for learning and teaching aspects and to Heads of Sub-school for Wellbeing aspect of their responsibilities. They ultimately report to the Principal. They will also have a strong commitment to the philosophy and practice of Christian education through a demonstrated personal faith. .
Salary is subject to negotiation depending on experience, in line with the College’s 2017-2019 Enterprise Agreement.
Dynamic workplace and community in a major growth corridor in Melbourne on beautiful grounds.
Required Specialist Skills & Knowledge
- previous experience in a similar role is essential
- experience at similar organisations such as independent schools will be an advantage
- strong interpersonal skills
- strong written and verbal communication skills with a high degree of accuracy
- solutions orientated and the ability to work autonomously and proactively while maintaining a high level of integrity, confidentiality, and diplomacy
Plenty Valley Christian College is a Child Safe School and is committed to the provision and practice of a safe environment for all children.
To Apply for this position:
Applications should be emailed using the correct form “Employment Application Form“ located on the College’s website https://www.pvcc.vic.edu.au/employment-opportunities to email@example.com , or by post to: Executive Assistant, Plenty Valley Christian College, 840 Yan Yean Rd, DOREEN 3754
Position Description can be found here: Secondary
Applications will not be considered without the following three items completed.
1. Cover letter outlining your suitability for this position addressed to the Principal.
2. Completed Employment Application Form (from the PVCC website)
3. Current CV