Kindergarten Teacher - Casual Relief
Plenty Valley Christian College is a well-established, independent, co-educational, K-12 College of around 760 students. It is situated in a magnificent semi-rural setting in the northern growth corridor of Melbourne. This is an exciting opportunity to lead an already strong Christian educational community into a new phase of development.
Plenty Valley Christian College is a member of Christian Education National (CEN), an Australia-wide group of 55 member associations that together govern well over 80 schools of approximately 23,000 students and 2,000 teaching staff. These are schools where parents and teachers work in collaboration to prepare their children to serve God and their neighbours in the world, according to the gifts God has given them.
We are currently seeking qualified Kindergarten Teachers for casual relief work.
The successful applicant will be required to lead a high quality educational community that in all elements of its practice reflects a Biblical worldview, encourages students in wisdom and discernment, nurtures their faith and enables their thoughtful and responsible service in the world.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate in their expression of interest, therefore, that he or she is:
- A innovative leader with a heart for and an understanding of Christian Education.
- Committed to building and sustaining academic excellence and educational ‘best practice’
- Bachelor of Early Childhood Education or equivalent;
- VIT registration;
- First Aid Certificate & Updated CPR;
- Anaphylaxis Certificate & Updated Epipen;
- Asthma Certificate;
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal;
- Flexible and a ‘can-do’ approach towards your role!
Please submit applications with a fully completed Casual Employment Application Form, and curriculum vitae via email to firstname.lastname@example.org, or by post to: The Principal’s Assistant, Plenty Valley Christian College, 840 Yan Yean Rd, DOREEN 3754.