Casual Relief Diploma Qualified Kindergarten Assistant
Plenty Valley Christian College is a well-established, independent, co-educational, K-12 College of around 790 students. It is situated in a magnificent semi-rural setting at the edge of the northern growth corridor of Melbourne.
Plenty Valley Christian College is a member of Christian Education National (CEN) and is committed to partnering with parents to provide quality education from a Biblical worldview that prepares their children to serve God and their neighbours in the world, according to the gifts God has given them.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead an already strong Christian educational community into a new phase of development.
We are currently seeking Diploma Qualified Early Childhood Teachers/Assistants for casual relief work.
The successful applicant will be required to lead a high quality educational community that in all elements of its practice reflects a Biblical worldview, encourages students in wisdom and discernment, nurtures their faith and enables their thoughtful and responsible service in the world.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate in their expression of interest, therefore, that he or she is:
- An innovative leader with a heart for and an understanding of Christian Education.
- Committed to building and sustaining academic excellence and educational ‘best practice’
- Diploma in Early Childhood Education;
- Working with Children Chek
- First Aid Certificate & Updated CPR;
- Anaphylaxis Certificate & Updated Epipen;
- Asthma Certificate;
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal;
- Flexible and a ‘can-do’ approach towards your role!
Please submit applications with a fully completed Casual Employment Application Form, and curriculum vitae via email to email@example.com, or by post to: The Principal’s Assistant, Plenty Valley Christian College, 840 Yan Yean Rd, DOREEN 3754.