Casual Relief Kindergarten Assistant
Plenty Valley Christian College is a well-established, independent, co-educational, K-12 College of around 790 students. It is situated in a magnificent semi-rural setting at the edge of the northern growth corridor of Melbourne.
Plenty Valley Christian College is a member of Christian Education National (CEN) and is committed to partnering with parents to provide quality education from a Biblical worldview that prepares their children to serve God and their neighbours in the world, according to the gifts God has given them.
Appointees will be VIT registered teachers who are highly organised and enthusiastic with expertise in their specific areas of employment. They will also have a strong commitment to the philosophy and practice of Christian education.
PVCC is a child safe environment. Our College actively promotes the safety and wellbeing of children and school staff are committed to protecting students from abuse or harm in the school environment, in accordance with all legal obligations including child safe standards. PVCC employees are required to comply with a Child Safe Code of Conduct which is available on the College website.
The applicant should be able to demonstrate in their expression of interest, therefore, that he or she is:
- A innovative leader with a heart for and an understanding of Christian Education.
- Committed to building and sustaining academic excellence and educational ‘best practice’
- Certificate III in Early Childhood Education or equivalent;
- Working with Children Chek
- First Aid Certificate & Updated CPR;
- Anaphylaxis Certificate & Updated Epipen;
- Asthma Certificate;
- Clear communication skills both written and verbal;
- Flexible and a ‘can-do’ approach towards your role!
Application Details: Please submit applications with a fully completed Casual Employment Application Form, and curriculum vitae via email to email@example.com, or by post to: The Principal’s Assistant, Plenty Valley Christian College, 840 Yan Yean Rd, DOREEN 3754.
Proof of identification and documentation will be required should you be offered a position.