Thank you for inquiring about employment at Plenty Valley Christian College. Plenty Valley is an established K-12 Christian College in Melbourne’s north-east growth corridor. Staff at PVCC must have a strong commitment to the philosophy and practice of Christian education.
Current Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies:
- Library Technician/Community Hub Co-ordinator – Full-time/ongoing PD Library Technician Community Hub Co-ordinator
- College Chaplain – Part-time PD College Chaplain
Current Teaching Staff Vacancies:
- Head of Senior Sub-school – POR, part or full-time/ongoing PD Head of Snr Sub-School
To Apply for these positions:
Applications close 5:00pm Monday 13th April, 2020. Previous applicants need not apply. Applications should be emailed using the correct form “Employment Application Form“ located below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by post to: The Principal’s Assistant, Plenty Valley Christian College, 840 Yan Yean Rd, DOREEN 3754
Applications will not be considered without the following three items completed.
1. Cover letter outlining your suitability for this position addressed to the Principal.
2. Completed Employment Application Form
3. Current CV
Casual Relief Vacancies;
- Casual Relief Teaching Staff (Primary and Secondary)
- Casual Relief Kindergarten Assistants
- Casual Relief Kindergarten Assistants (Diploma Qualified)
- Casual Relief Kindergarten Teachers
PVCC Casual Employment Application (including Casual Relief Teaching)
For more information, please contact the Principal’s Assistant at email@example.com.