Thank you for inquiring about employment at Plenty Valley Christian College. Plenty Valley is an established K-12 Christian College in Melbourne’s north-east growth corridor. Staff at PVCC must have a strong commitment to the philosophy and practice of Christian education.
Current Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies:
- Science Laboratory Assistant – Contract Position/Part-time, June to November 2020. Applications close by 5:00pm, Thursday 11th June 2020. PD Science Laboratory Assistant
Current Teaching Staff Vacancies:
- Secondary Teacher – English, Part-time/Fixed term for 6 months with the possibility of extending. Applications close by 5:00pm, Thursday 11th June 2020. PD Secondary Teacher – English
To Apply for these positions:
Applications should be emailed using the correct form “Employment Application Form“ located below and email to email@example.com , or by post to: The Principal’s Assistant, Plenty Valley Christian College, 840 Yan Yean Rd, DOREEN 3754
Applications will not be considered without the following three items completed.
1. Cover letter outlining your suitability for this position addressed to the Principal.
2. Completed Employment Application Form
3. Current CV
Casual Relief Vacancies;
- Casual Relief Teaching Staff (Primary and Secondary)
- Casual Relief Kindergarten Assistants
- Casual Relief Kindergarten Assistants (Diploma Qualified)
- Casual Relief Kindergarten Teachers
PVCC Casual Employment Application (including Casual Relief Teaching)
For more information, please contact the Principal’s Assistant at firstname.lastname@example.org.