Thank you for inquiring about employment at Plenty Valley Christian College. Plenty Valley is an established K-12 Christian College in Melbourne’s north-east growth corridor. Staff at PVCC must have a strong commitment to the philosophy and practice of Christian education.
Current Non-Teaching Staff Vacancies:
Teaching Positions available commencing January 2020:
- Secondary French Teacher
- Secondary English Teacher (full-time, ongoing, up to VCE)
- Primary PE Teacher (1 Year Contract, full-time/part-time)
- Secondary Mathematics/Science Teacher (Ongoing, full-time/part-time)
- Secondary Civics/Business Studies Teacher (Ongoing, full-time/Part-time)
- VCE Chemistry Teacher (Ongoing, full-time/part-time)
- Computer/Software Development Teacher (Ongoing, full-time/part-time)
- Primary Teacher Librarian – Position Description can be found here: Primary Teacher Librarian
To Apply for these teaching positions:
Applications should be emailed using the correct form “Employment Application Form“ located below and email to firstname.lastname@example.org , or by post to: Executive Assistant, Plenty Valley Christian College, 840 Yan Yean Rd, DOREEN 3754 no later than 5pm Monday 30th September 2019.
Applications will not be considered without the following three items completed.
1. Cover letter outlining your suitability for this position addressed to the Principal.
2. Completed Employment Application Form
3. Current CV
Casual Relief Vacancies;
- Casual Relief Teaching Staff (Primary and Secondary)
- Casual Relief Kindergarten Assistants
- Casual Relief Kindergarten Assistants (Diploma Qualified)
- Casual Relief Kindergarten Teachers
Casual Employment Application (including Casual Relief Teaching)
For more information, please contact the Principal’s Assistant at email@example.com