If you haven’t previously applied for the Conveyance Allowance, please complete an application form and return it to the Business Office.

New forms are required ONLY if you have changed your address, mode of transport or are a new family.

There are two types of forms available:

Private Bus (if your child travels on the school bus), or

Private Car