PLEASE NOTE: Bus 4 & 8 have changed routes.
The school operates 9 contract bus routes that service:
- Red – Arthurs Creek/Doreen – see detailed map
- Green – Yallambie (St Helena & Rosanna) – see detailed map
- Violet – Eltham/Wattle Glen/Kangaroo Ground – see detailed map
- Beige – Kinglake/Whittlesea – see detailed map
- Brown – Bundoora/Greensborough – see detailed map
- Orange – St. Andrews/Hurstbridge – see detailed map
- Pink – South Morang – see detailed map
- Yellow – Hidden Valley/Beveridge/Eden Park – see detailed map
- Blue – Epping North – see detailed map
School buses leave from the school in turn from 3:40pm
Selection of Bus Routes 2018
If your family wishes to start using the bus service, or if you require any changes to your present arrangements, please confirm your bus travel requirements by completing and submitting the Bus Application Form to the Business Office.
Bus Application Form 2018
Public buses operate to service the areas including Diamond Creek, Arthurs Creek, Whittlesea and Doreen.
Adequate car parking is available on the school site for student pick up and drop off.
Conveyance Allowance Forms
Families who live more than 4.8kms from the College can apply for Conveyance Allowance. New forms are required per student if you have changed your address, mode of transport or are a new family.
If you haven’t previously applied for the Conveyance Allowance, please complete an application form and return to the Business Office.
If you require a form please contact the Business Office, or you can download the forms here:
Click here for private car travel form
Click here for private bus travel form