Your Journey Begins Here Enrolments Book a tour

Transport Arrangements

Please note: during the lockdown period, bus runs will be operating for VCE students only. Modified runs for Bus Routes 1,2,5,6,7 and 9 will be operating during this period.

Contract Buses

The school operates 9 contract bus routes that service:
1. Red – Strathewen/Arthurs Creek/Doreen; AM RoutePM Routesee detailed stops
2. Green – Yallambie (St Helena & Rosanna); AM RoutePM Routesee detailed stops
3. Violet – Eltham/Wattle Glen/Kangaroo Ground; AM Route  –  PM Route  –  see detailed stops
4. Beige – Kinglake/Whittlesea; AM Route  – PM Route  –  see detailed stops
5. Brown – Bundoora/Greensborough; AM Route  –  PM Route  –  see detailed stops
6. Orange – St. Andrews/Hurstbridge; AM Route  –  PM Route –  bus 6 detailed stops
7. Pink – South Morang; AM RoutePM Route –  see detailed stops
8. Yellow – Hidden Valley/Beveridge/Eden Park; AM RoutePM Route –  see detailed stops
9. Blue – Epping North; AM RoutePM Route –  see detailed stops
School buses leave from the school in turn from 3:40pm

Selection of Bus Routes 2021

If your family wishes to start using the bus service during the term, or if you require any changes to your present arrangements, please confirm your bus travel requirements by completing and submitting the Bus Application Form to the Business Office.

Casual Bus Users

For all students wishing to use the bus on a casual basis, casual trip passes must be purchased on or before the day of use. Bookings are essential, as buses may already be full. Bookings also allow us to update the passenger list for each bus within BusMinder. Casual Trip Bookings can be made by phoning the Business Office on 9717 7400.  
Student Cards A cost of $7.50 per card applies to all students ID cards that are lost and require replacement. 
Public Buses Public buses operate to service the areas including Diamond Creek, Arthurs Creek, Whittlesea, Doreen and Mernda.  
Family Car Adequate car parking is available on the school site for student pick up and drop off.  

Conveyance Allowance Forms

Families who live more than 4.8kms from the College can apply for Conveyance Allowance.  New forms are required per student if you have changed your address, mode of transport or are a new family.  
If you haven’t previously applied for the Conveyance Allowance, please complete an application form and return to the Business Office.
If you require a form please contact the Business Office, or you can download the forms here:
Click here for private car travel form
Click here for private bus travel form