PLEASE NOTE: Bus 4 & 8 have changed routes.
The school operates 9 contract bus routes that service:
- 1. Red - Arthurs Creek/Doreen - see detailed map
- 2. Green - Yallambie (St Helena & Rosanna) - see detailed map
- 3. Violet - Eltham/Wattle Glen/Kangaroo Ground - see detailed map
- 4. Beige - Kinglake/Whittlesea - see detailed map
- 5. Brown - Bundoora/Greensborough - see detailed map
- 6. Orange - St. Andrews/Hurstbridge - see detailed map
- 7. Pink - South Morang - see detailed map
- 8. Yellow - Hidden Valley/Beveridge/Eden Park - see detailed map
- 9. Blue - Epping North - see detailed map
Follow Dysons on Twitter:
CLICK HERE for instructions on setting up your iPhone or
CLICK HERE for Android devices.
Bus Timetable 2017
Download a copy of the latest bus timetable here
Selection of Bus Routes 2017
If your family will start using the bus service, if you require any changes to your present arrangements, please confirm your bus travel requirements by completing and submitting the Bus Application Form to the Business Office.
Bus Application Form 2017 (PDF)
Government and Public Buses:
Government and Public Buses operate to service the areas of Hursbridge, Arthurs Creek, Whittlesea and Doreen.
Adequate car parking is available on the school site for student pick up and drop off.
Conveyance Allowance Forms
Families who live more than 4.8Kms from the College can apply for Conveyance Allowance. New forms are required per student, if you have changed your address, mode of transport or are a new family.
If you haven’t previously applied for the Conveyance Allowance, please complete an Application Form and return to the Business Office.
If you require a form please contact the Business Office, alternatively you can download the forms here:
Click here for Private Car Travel form
Click here for Private Bus Travel form
School buses leave from the school in turn from 3:40pm